Great Reasons for You to Choose Us
We provide First Aid and Food Safety training to empower you to help, protect, and save lives. All our First Aid courses are Alberta Occupational Health and Safety certified. First Aid & CPR training is mandatory for employees in the workplace, but unlike most other types of safety training, these skills and knowledge are also applicable to an individual’s daily life. We offer courses from Canadian Red Cross and Heart and Stroke Foundation.
- → We deliver high quality First Aid training using intuitive equipment for an effective learning, and realistic experience to give students better confidence on their skills, and to ensure students learn better.
- → Students will learn essential First Aid and CPR/AED skills through our wide range of courses tailored to meet every need, including those that are working as health care providers, or looking to become babysitters.
- → We have engaging instructor(s) to help students participate in the learning process, gain more interest in the course, and more visual for better understandings.
- → Our Blended Learning and HeartCode® (online and in class) fits well for those that wants to minimize the time in the classroom but still wants to get the most out of learning.
- → Our Food Safety courses are offered online or in class.
Canadian Red Cross Courses
- → CPR/AED Level-A, C, HCP
- → Emergency First Aid CPR/AED Level A, C, HCP
- → Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level-A, C, HCP
- → Blended Learning Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level-C (online & in class)
- → Standard Child Care First Aid CPR/AED Level-B
- → RECERTIFICATIONS
- → Babysitting
Heart and Stroke Foundation Courses
- → Basic Life Support (BLS) formerly BLS for Health Care Providers
- → HeartCode® BLS
- → Heartsaver® CPR/AED
Food Safety Training
Our Food Safety training is designed to work with you to make your Food Service/Hospitality establishment or Retail/Grocery establishment safe from hazards that lead to food borne illness. Our training and certification programs are offered at both employee and management levels and is based on the Canadian Food Retail and Food Services Regulations and Code, Health Canada and CFIA.
Canadian Red Cross Babysitting Courses
We also offer specialty courses such as Canadian Red Cross Babysitting and PeopleSavers. Babysitting course is a basic first aid and caregiving skills for youth 11–15 years old. Students learn how to provide care to younger children in a variety of age groups, and how to prevent and respond to emergencies. Course also offers youth the training to promote themselves as a babysitter to prospective parents.
Health & Safety Training
- → WHMIS
- → TDG
- → Fire Safety
- → Logout/Tagout
- → Medical Terminology