Great Reasons for You to Choose Us
We Provide First Aid, CPR, and Health & Safety. We Empower You To Help, Protect, Save Lives, And Live Better.
All our First Aid courses are Alberta Occupational Health and Safety approved through our training partners and affiliates. First Aid & CPR training is mandatory for employees in the workplace, but unlike most other types of safety training, these skills and knowledge are also applicable to an individual’s daily life. We offer courses from Canadian Red Cross, Heart & Stroke Foundation, and Lifesaving Society.
- We deliver high quality First Aid training using intuitive equipment for an effective learning, and realistic experience to give students better confidence on their skills, and to ensure students learn better.
- Students will learn essential First Aid and CPR/AED skills through our wide range of courses tailored to meet every need, including those that are working as health care providers, or looking to become babysitters.
- We have professional, friendly, and engaging instructors to help students participate in the learning process, gain more interest in the course, and more visual for better understandings.
- FREE Internet connectivity is available in our Calgary and Edmonton South training location.
We Don’t Train Just To Get Your Certificate. We Train You To Know What To Do.
We Are Canadian Red Cross Training Partner
- Basic Life Support
- Emergency First Aid CPR/AED
- Standard First Aid CPR/AED
- Blended Learning Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level-C (online & classroom training)
- Standard Child Care First Aid CPR/AED
Heart and Stroke Foundation Accredited Trainer
- Basic Life Support (BLS) formerly BLS for Health Care Providers
- HeartCode® BLS
- Heartsaver® CPR/AED
Food Safety Training
Our Food Safety training is designed to work with you to make your Food Service/Hospitality establishment or Retail/Grocery establishment safe from hazards that lead to food borne illness. Our training and certification programs are offered at both employee and management levels and is based on the Canadian Food Retail and Food Services Regulations and Code, Health Canada and CFIA.
- Classroom (postponed)
- Fire Safety
- Medical Terminology
- CALGARY (Main Office): (403) 474-8980
- EDMONTON: (780) 328-2380
- Mobile: 403-870-5964
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Friday
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
After hours: Please call (403) 870-5964
Calgary Central SportsPlex (Main Training Location) See MAP
Unit 8 – 401 33 Street NE
Calgary, AB T2A 7R3
- Same building as B-Line and CDI College, but in the South West corner of the building.
- Behind Safeway across (west) Marlborough mall.
- Go all the way to the end of the parking lot.
Edmonton South See MAP
Suite 200 – 9074 51 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB T6E 5X4
MAIN OFFICE LOCATION:
427 – 955 McPherson Rd NE