- This event has passed.
CRC – Standard Child Care First Aid & CPR/AED Level-B (RECERT) [Edmonton South – Day]
November 14 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm MST
First Aid & CPR Comprehensive two-day course offering lifesaving first aid skills, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills, and injury prevention skills and knowledge, with a focus on childhood injuries and illnesses. Includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines and meets legislation requirements for provincial/territorial early childhood education and day care worker safety requirements.
YOU MUST MAKE THE PAYMENT TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT.
DURATION: 8 hours In-Classroom Training
CLASSROOM TRAINING START TIME: 9:00 AM
PRE-REQUISITE: Current certificate that has NOT expired
CERTIFICATION EXPIRY DATE: 3 years from the date of certification
TRAINING LOCATION: Suite 200 – 9074 51 Ave NW (Edmonton South)
- The Red Cross
- Responding to Emergencies
- Check, Call, Care
- Choking – Adult, Child, and Baby
- Assisting with Medications
- Angina and Heart Attack
- CPR and AED – Adult, Child, and Baby
- Deadly Bleeding
- Breathing and Circulation Emergencies
- First Aid Respiratory and Cardiac Arrest
- Wound Care
- Head, Neck, and Spine Injuries
- Bone, Muscle, and Joint Injuries
- Sudden Medical Emergencies
- Environmental Illnesses
- Childhood Illnesses
- Caring for Children
- Includes any other content required by specific legislation
PAYMENT OR REGISTRATION
To make payment now, please click the RED BOX below. REMEMBER: Enter the COUPON CODE (if you have any) at the “Cart” web page.
If you only want to register for now, click the “REGISTER” button below to fill out the information. We will contact you by email (please check your junk mail if necessary) to confirm your registration.
GST not included