We Don’t Train Just To Get Your Certificate. We Train You To Know What To Do.
Great Reasons for You to Choose Us
We provide First Aid and Food Safety training to empower you to help, protect, and save lives. All our First Aid courses are Alberta Occupational Health and Safety certified. First Aid & CPR training is mandatory for employees in the workplace, but unlike most other types of safety training, these skills and knowledge are also applicable to an individual’s daily life. We offer courses from Canadian Red Cross and Heart and Stroke Foundation.
- → We deliver high quality First Aid training using intuitive equipment for an effective learning, and realistic experience to give students better confidence on their skills, and to ensure students learn better.
- → Students will learn essential First Aid and CPR/AED skills through our wide range of courses tailored to meet every need, including those that are working as health care providers, or looking to become babysitters.
- → We have engaging instructor(s) to help students participate in the learning process, gain more interest in the course, and more visual for better understandings.
- → The Canadian Red Cross Blended First Aid (online and in class) fits well for those that wants to minimize the time in the classroom but still wants to get the most out of learning.
- → Our Food Safety courses are offered online or in class.
With our economy, businesses, students, and low-income needs help. We offer special rates to save money without compromising quality:
- → Company/Non-profit/Groups SPECIAL OFFER: for booking first aid training either at our training location or at your facility. Contact us for more details.
- →Company/Non-profit/Groups SPECIAL OFFER: to train participants individually at our training location. Contact us for more details.
- →Students/Low-Income SPECIAL OFFER/DISCOUNT: Please provide proof of income, or valid student ID at the time of your training. Payment can be made before the day of your training. Any payment during the day of your training will NOT be accepted unless it’s PREARRANGED with our staff, NOT with our instructor(s). Contact us for more details.
Please contact us for more information.
* All promotion or benefits cannot be combined with other promotional or benefits.
Canadian Red Cross Courses
- → CPR/AED Level-A, C, HCP
- → Emergency First Aid CPR/AED Level A, C, HCP
- → Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level-A, C, HCP
- → Blended Learning Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level-C (online & in class)
- → Standard Child Care First Aid CPR/AED Level-B
- → RECERTIFICATIONS
- → Babysitting
Heart and Stroke Foundation Courses
- → Basic Life Support (BLS) formerly BLS for Health Care Providers
- → HeartCode® BLS
- → Heartsaver® CPR/AED
Food Safety Training
Our Food Safety training is designed to work with you to make your Food Service/Hospitality establishment or Retail/Grocery establishment safe from hazards that lead to food borne illness. Our training and certification programs are offered at both employee and management levels and is based on the Canadian Food Retail and Food Services Regulations and Code, Health Canada and CFIA.
Canadian Red Cross Babysitting Courses
We also offer specialty courses such as Canadian Red Cross Babysitting and PeopleSavers. Babysitting course is a basic first aid and caregiving skills for youth 11–15 years old. Students learn how to provide care to younger children in a variety of age groups, and how to prevent and respond to emergencies. Course also offers youth the training to promote themselves as a babysitter to prospective parents.
Health & Safety Training
- → WHMIS
- → TDG
- → Fire Safety
- → Logout/Tagout
- → Medical Terminology
- Office: 403-474-8980
- Mobile: 403-870-7836
- Email: email@example.com
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
After hours: Please call (403) 870-7836
Calgary Central SportsPlex (Main Training Location) See MAP
Unit 8 – 401 33 Street NE
Calgary, AB T2A 7R3
- → Same building as B-Line and CDI College, but in the South West corner of the building.
- → Behind Safeway / Fabricland across (west) Marlborough mall.
- → Go all the way to the end of the parking lot.
Downtown Calgary See MAP
800 – 138 4 Avenue SE (Downtown Calgary)
Calgary, AB T2G 4Z6
Travelodge Edmonton South See MAP
10320 45 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB T6H 5K3
Downtown Edmonton See MAP
1100 – 10004 104 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB T5J 0K1
The Fenlands Banff Recreational Centre
100 Mt. Norquay Road
Banff, AB T1L 1A1
427 – 955 McPherson Rd NE