CPR/AED Level-C – BLENDED [Calgary – Morning]
Abbreviation: CRC – Canadian Red Cross
CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) course provide the skills needed to recognize and respond to cardiovascular emergencies and choking for adults, children, and babies depending on the level of CPR chosen. Our courses meet legislation requirements for provincial/territorial worker safety and insurance boards, and include the latest CPR guidelines and training in the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
BLENDED COURSE INFORMATION:
- THE DATE YOU ARE CHOOSING IS FOR THE CLASSROOM TRAINING. You can start your Online Learning at any time after you receive your access, but MUST be completed before your Classroom Training.
- After we received your payment, we register you to the Red Cross Online Portal.
- You will receive an email from Canadian Red Cross to access your Online Training. Please check your junk mail if necessary.
DURATION: 3 hours Online Learning + 3.5 hours In-Classroom Training
CLASSROOM TRAINING START TIME: 9:00 AM
PRE-REQUISITE: Proof that you completed your Online Learning (Certificate of Completion)
CERTIFICATION EXPIRY DATE: 3 years from the date of certification
TRAINING LOCATION: 1316 33 Street NE (North of Pacific Mall)
- The Red Cross
- Responding to Emergencies
- Check, Call, Care
- Choking – Adult, Child, and Baby
- Assisting with Medications
- Angina and Heart Attack
- Deadly Bleeding
- CPR and AED – Adult, Child, and Baby
- Opioid Poisoning
- Includes any other content required by specific legislation
PAYMENT OR REGISTRATION
REMEMBER: Enter the COUPON CODE (if you have any) at the “CART” web page.
If you only want to register for now, click the “REGISTER” button to fill out the information. Please check your junk mail (if necessary) to receive your confirmation.
GST not included