Standard First Aid & CPR/AED Level-C (CSA Intermediate) – BLENDED [Calgary – Day]
Abbreviation: CRC – Canadian Red Cross
First aid and CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) is CSA Intermediate level course offering skills for those who need training due to work requirements or who want more knowledge to respond to emergencies at home. It also meet legislation requirements for provincial/ territorial worker safety and insurance boards, and include the latest CPR guidelines and training in the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED).
BLENDED COURSE INFORMATION:
- THE DATE YOU ARE CHOOSING IS FOR THE CLASSROOM TRAINING. You can start your Online Learning at any time after you receive your access, but MUST be completed before your Classroom Training.
- After we received your payment, we register you to the Red Cross Online Portal.
- You will receive an email from Canadian Red Cross to access your Online Training. Please check your junk mail if necessary.
DURATION: 1-day Online Learning + 1-day In-Classroom Training
CLASSROOM TRAINING START TIME: 9:00 AM
PRE-REQUISITE: Proof that you completed your Online Learning (Certificate of Completion)
CERTIFICATION EXPIRY DATE: 3 years from the date of certification
TRAINING LOCATION: 1111 33 Street NE (The Avenue Building) [Behind Pacific Place Mall]
- The Red Cross
- Responding to Emergencies
- Check, Call, Care
- Choking – Adult, Child, and Baby
- Assisting with Medications
- Angina and Heart Attack
- Deadly Bleeding
- CPR and AED – Adult, Child, and Baby
- Opioid Poisoning
- Breathing and Circulation Emergencies
- First Aid Respiratory and Cardiac Arrest
- Wound Care
- Head, Neck, and Spine Injuries
- Bone, Muscle, and Joint Injuries
- Sudden Medical Emergencies
- Environmental Illnesses
- Includes any other content required by specific legislation
PAYMENT OR REGISTRATION
REMEMBER: Enter the COUPON CODE (if you have any) at the “CART” web page.
If you only want to register for now, click the “REGISTER” button to fill out the information. Please check your junk mail (if necessary) to receive your confirmation.
GST not included